Friday, May 28, 2010

Tomorrow will be better than today



its midnight and tomorrow is a better day than today
my eyes just staring at the wall opposite
no sleep, no dreams,
i sit and watch the drama
unfolding before me;

like an empty canvas
waiting for an artist
i wait in anticipation
wondering when and wondering why;

i did all i could,
so i believe so,
what is happening is beyond my grasp
and i can only watch as a mere spectator;

a mere spectator in my own life
one moment its all the way up,
the next its hanging in balance,
the tension is nerve wracking;

patience is all i have
and patience is all that i need
as i watch the things unfold
and let things take shape at its own pace;

i waited a long time for this,
so what difference it is going to make
to wait a little bit more
but for how long should i be the villian in my own life;

i wish i could answer all the questions running in my mind,
i wish i could end all the battles being fought inside,
i wish i do not have to wait for long
i wish, i hope and i believe
(maybe) tomorrow will be better than today

0 comments:

Post a Comment